UG Admission to SSSUHE
Sri Sathya Sai University for Human Excellence (SSSUHE) is a Private University established under Karnataka State Act 17 of 2018.
Admissions to Under Graduate Programs of SSSUHE are now open for the year 2019-20. The University offers Bachelor of Sciences (B.Sc.) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) programs.
The education provided in SSSUHE is completely free of cost such as boarding, lodging, maintenance, etc. Being a residential system of education, all the University students are required to stay in the designated hostels mandatorily. The medium of instruction in the University is English.
Basic Criteria for Applying: Candidates who have secured a minimum of 55% marks in English and at least 60% aggregate marks in the main subject disciplines in their PUC or 11th and 12th class exams of equivalent boards are eligible to apply.
Following are the available subject combinations under B.A. and B.Sc. programs:
Bachelor of Arts
Economics - History - Philosophy
Economics - History - Optional English
Economics - Computer Application - Philosophy
Economics - Computer Application - Optional English
Economics - Computer Application -Mathematics
(for students with Mathematics in PUC / 12th class level)
Bachelor of Science
Mathematics - Physics – Chemistry
Botany – Zoology - Chemistry
Mathematics – Physics - Computer Science
Last date for submission of application via email
22 April 2019
28 April 2019
- Candidates must have active personal Email IDs. This is essential as all the correspondences from the University will be over Emails only.
- Selection will be based on Entrance Exam followed by Interview.
- Request for admission form should be sent via email to [email protected]
- Following information must be provided in the request mail:
- Name of the candidate
- Residential address
- Address of the last school studied (PUC or 12th)
- Mobile Number
- Application form along with the details of the Entrance Exam will be sent only after a formal request from the candidate over email, as mentioned above.
- Completed form must be scanned and sent through Email to [email protected] on or before 22nd April 2019.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Candidates must enclose self-attested copy of all the required documents mentioned in the application form. Submissions without all required enclosures will be rejected.
- Hall ticket for the Entrance Examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on the reception of completed forms and necessary supporting documents.
- Candidate selected in the Entrance Exam will be called for an interview.
- Filled in form must also be sent via Speed Post / Registered Post to the following address in an envelope (A4 size or bigger):
Room No 12,
Prashanthi Bala Mandira Trust
Vapasandra, North Extension,
Chikkaballapur Taluk and District
Karnataka – 562101
- Please mention on the envelope ‘Application for University Entrance Exam’
Email: [email protected]
Mob: +91 83106 91358