Prashanthi Balamandira Trust is a public charitable trust embedded firmly on the principles of Sri Sathya Sai Baba towards rendering selfless service to the needy with a unique blend of spirituality and secularity.
To impart values-based education free of cost to every child without any discrimination, with greater emphasis on spiritual education.
To establish world class educational infrastructure in rural India, with first priority to the needy rural children.
How do we do it?
- Inspired by the message of Sri Sathya Sai Baba of free values-based integral education, based on the tenet ‘Love All Serve All’
- Provide high quality infrastructure and academia to all
- Provide scholarships and additional support
- Prioritise rural poor in the selection process
- Impart values-based integral education and promote service to all as the core culture
- Establish Universities for Human excellence specifically designed to train and prepare educationalists to future the mission
- Prepare self-sacrificing individuals as leaders of tomorrow with a perfect blend of brilliant heads, competent hands and compassionate hearts
Sri Sathya Sai Baba, adored and worshipped by millions of His devotees across the globe, was born on November 23, 1926, in the tiny hamlet of Puttaparthi in the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. His selfless love and limitless compassion for all, manifested as His Divine Mission of alleviating the suffering of the poor and needy through education, healthcare and massive drinking water supply projects – all totally free of cost. <Read More>
A mansion built on the foundation of selflessness and love, supported and safe guarded by men and women of character and strength preserves its soul and has far reaching effects. Read More
- Chairman: Mr M S Satyanarayana
- Trustee: Sri Madhusudan Sai
- Trustee: Mr B N Narasimha Murthy
- Trustee: Mr R K Subramanya
- Trustee: Dr K P Sai Leela
- Trustee: Mr M Ramamurthy
- Trustee: Mr K R Surendra